At Pricecheck, we have longstanding relationships with our local Universities to offer challenging and rewarding placement positions for undergraduates.
All placement opportunities for 2019/20 are now filled – check back later in the year for details on the 2020/21 intake
Benefits For Our Employees
Looking after our employee’s wellbeing and professional development is something we take a great deal of pride in. We offer all of our employees a range of key health and lifestyle benefits to make their professional lives a lot easier. These include:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme (dependent on role)
• Pension scheme
• Westfield Health plan
• Cycle to Work scheme
You may also become involved in wider personal development activities:
• Community & charity events
• Training, mentoring & coaching others
• Continuous improvement projects
Youth Friendly Employer
Pricecheck is a Youth Friendly Employer and commits to the five principles below:
• Youth Voice – listening to young people and provide opportunities for their voice to be heard within our organisation.
• Creating Opportunity – providing diverse opportunities for young people to gain the skills and experiences they need for work and life.
• Recognising Talent – recruiting young people based on their ability, talent and potential. Understanding they are still developing and may have had limited work experience during full-time education.
• Fair Employment – removing barriers for young people to enter the workplace. Offering fair opportunities and rewards based on the role recruiting for and in accordance with the highest industry standards.
• Developing People - training and supporting the development of young people, so they are motivated to take ownership and responsibility for their careers and they are equipped to progress.
We pride ourselves on providing a great working environment for our staff where we encourage career progression and a positive attitude to development. Many of our placement students return as graduates. Starting in sales and business development they soon progress to become buyers, international account managers or mentors and established themselves in more senior roles within the business.
How To Apply
We are always keen to hear from bright and enthusiastic individuals. Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining what qualities you would bring to our team to email@example.com.